Now hiring – Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader
Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader
Reese Landscaping Services, LLC is a family owned business that has been in business for over 20 years and is one of the top landscaping and maintenance companies in Transylvania County providing only the highest quality lawn maintenance and sustainable hardscapes and landscapes. Even though we are family owned, our emphasis is on operating a professional and organized business. We stand out from all other lawn care companies for many reasons: Our dedicated employees become family, we have a solid core staff that takes their job seriously and our company is known for focusing on the details.
With a great work environment, we would love to add you to our team.
Job Duties: The main objective of the Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader position is to oversee our lawn care division. The primary responsibilities are mowing, weed-eating, pruning, floral\shrub beds, trees, weed removal, fertilization, preventative maintenance, and landscape renovation. This position will be using machinery, tools, and equipment related to grounds work. Other maintenance needs pertaining to outdoor hardscapes and landscaping will also be required.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license and be insurable by Reese Landscaping Services’ carrier
• Capable of working up to 10-hour shifts M-F
• Respect for co-workers and equipment
• Reliable transportation to arrive on time every work day
• Zero turn mower experience preferred
• Detailed workmanship on all projects
• Must be able to lift 35-80 lbs and operate motorized landscaping machinery to include but not limited to weed eaters, blowers, hedge trimmers, and mowing equipment.
• Operate lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers, pruning and edging equipment
• Maintain high end commercial and residential properties weekly
• Install small landscape jobs for our existing clients
• Excellent work ethic
• Prior lawn maintenance experience preferred
• Prior landscaping experience preferred but not required
• General Labor experience is also accepted
• Must be able to provide two current references
Pay and Benefits:
• Starting pay is up to $14/hr, based on experience (time and a half over 40 hours).
• 90-day probationary period, raise after no absence, no tardy and showing you can communicate like an adult during probation
• Bonuses given at end of year depending on performance
• Opportunities for career advancement
• One-week vacation after one year of service
• Matching company retirement of up to 3% after two years of service
If interested, please fill out an application.